If you need to set up Piper on a different Wi-Fi network or at a different location, or if you've changed your home Wi-Fi password, follow these steps:
- If your Piper is turned on, turn it off by pressing and holding the button in the back for 5 seconds, until the LED turns off. Wait 20 seconds for shutdown to complete, then your Piper is safe to turn on again.
- Power up your Piper and wait for the LED to be flashing yellow.
- Double tap (press and release quickly twice) the power button on the back of your Piper. The LED will now turn blue.
- Open the app and sign in using your existing account.
- When the "Not Connected to Piper" message appears, tap on the yellow triangle icon in the center of Security Mode Wheel and select "Troubleshoot."
- Tap on "Set Up Piper" button.
- From here, please follow the instructions from the initial setup to complete the network update.