- Check your router to ensure that it is broadcasting in 2.4GHz. Currently, Piper does not support the 5 GHz band. To do this, please refer to your router's documentation or contact the manufacturer.
- If your SSID is not hidden, and you are not seeing any Wi-Fi networks, you may need to reset your Piper. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Close the app completely.
2) Turn off Piper and wait 20 seconds.
3) Hold down Piper's power button for approximately 7 seconds - Piper's LED will flash red a couple of times and then turn yellow. Let go of the power button when the LED is yellow.
4) Wait a couple of minutes for Piper's LED to turn blue and make a sound.
5) Run setup again on the app.